When applying to the Armed Forces Operations Authority to study a plot of land (allocation- adjusting height restrictions), the study must be accompanied by an audited list of coordinates (wgs84), which includes the following:
1. The location inside / outside the state development map (Decision 62 of 2018) and determining the state body, if any.
2. The location inside / outside the urban space.
3. Restriction of the permissible height of the area according to the approved strategic plan.
4. The position and history of the land (lease contract - sale contract - publicized contract - .........).
5. Approvals from the military previously issued, if any.